Date: June 1, 2023
- Medicare Reimbursement Report now exports into two separate tabs for easy sorting
- Explore > MA Plan filter is now populating correctly
Date: May 18, 2023
- New popup when disabling a user advises that their assignees should be re-assigned before disabling, as there is no way to search for a disabled user.
- This popup will only appear for users being disabled who are the only assignee on an NPI. Won't appear if they are not an assignee or if there are other assignees for that NPI.
- Reports > Usage Reports > Available Reports: Total > Totals are now displaying.
Physician Explore - New 'Trella Diagnostic Category' Filter
- Allows you to find Physicians with patient claims in a single diagnostic group.
- 'Annual Patient count' slider allows you to select a minimum count.
- Count is shown in new metric 'Trella Diagnostic Group - Annual Patient Count'.
- Count of distinct patients treated by the physician with a primary diagnosis code included in the selected Trella diagnostic group during the one-year reporting period. Note: This column only populates when the Trella Diagnostic Group filter is selected.
- Note: Patient Diagnostic Mix is currently shown in Physician Analyze > Patient Population.
- Note: should multi-select be of interest, add an Idea in Aha!
Date: May 4, 2023
- Advanced Search - Street Address will now search for the what's entered as a single text - that allows you to search for all NPIs at a single address - a quicker way to identify Physicians at a single address - does not imply a Physician Group, but can be used as an approximation without calling those NPIs a Group
- Additional clarity in Analyze when No Data is available vs just having a blank page
- Default tables on Explore set to 15 rows from 20 so that bottom scroll bar becomes visible
- Explore filters - selected items now appear at the top when a filter is closed and reopened - previously would be sorted in alphabetical order to find what was selected
Date: April 20, 2023
- Tired of going to Explore and not knowing how many pages of data you have, or how many rows have been retrieved? Just like John Wick, Page and Row counts are back. Now you know how big your Export file will be. Note: no animals were harmed while building this feature.
- Looking for Admin functionality? Harder to find than an Easter Egg...Psst, it's under Settings...don't tell anyone.
- Mobile: Annual Patient Count was not displaying
- Explore loading errors
- Assignee filter errors
- ALOS row now shows ins instead of the cryptic –3
Date: April 5, 2023
Analyze > Presentations: If a presentation already exists for the selected Physician, that Presentation is retrieved. If one does not exists, a presentation is automatically created with the Top 3 Destinations. This can then be edited using existing functionality.
The latest FFS and MA data available is now clearly visible on the top right of every page.
- SNF Analyze > Insights > Readmission Rate: 30 Day FFS - State and County metrics were reversed
- Hospital Analyze > Utilization & Quality > Patients Discharged with SNF Instructions (Inpatient Only) - corrected from being labeled as HHA
- Custom List filter retrieves correctly
- Assignees being selected/unselected not showing correctly
- Mobile - My Agency no longer blank
- Mobile: Compare To feature fixed
Article is closed for comments.