November 29, 2022, Product Release 42
Tired of creating, saving, and sharing views just to get lists to colleagues? Well…so were we - now you can share custom lists with your entire organization, one or more users or even a list of users – yay!
Where can I find this amazing functionality, you ask? If you go Exploring, you will find it on the Explore page of every module – HHA, HOS, SNF and HME/INF.
- Custom lists can also be found on the Home page
- Phone number is now available as a field in Explore and can be exported – get those fingers dialin’
- HHA – Hospitalization rate is now calculated from the Start of Care vs discharge so you can do more accurate comparisons without worrying about how long the stay is
- HHA, HOS, SNF – Add/Edit Comparisons agency display is now consistent with Sales Spotlight dropdown from My Agency
- HHA, HOS, SNF, HME/INF – Global search: alias appears at the top of search results
- HHA, HOS, SNF, HME/INF – Custom lists and views are alphabetized
- HME/INF – you can now add Targets and Favorites in Analyze > Order Share
- Admin Usage report fixes – Note: new logins should be captured – historical updates may not be complete
- Specialty filter not filtering results
- HOS > Analyze > Sharing presentations
- HHA, HOS, SNF, HME/INF table ibuttons - Fixed year in CMS Payer Mix definition
- HHA, HOS, SNF, HME/INF - Explore search – grid case sensitivity
- HME/INF - Incorrect Provider Type in 'Recent Provider' menu
- View sharing fixes
Article is closed for comments.