The Facility Analyze page has multiple sections and tables that contain a flood of helpful metrics about your selected facility. The purpose of this article is to provide summaries of the different sections and tables as well as links to articles that contain more details on each table and metric.
As you identify metrics that stand out, you can make notes for later reference in the Provider Information section at the top of the page by clicking on the pencil icon.
The table below summarizes each of the sections and tabs in the Facility Analyze page. The section/tab names in the left column are links to the full article for that section/tab.
||This section includes basic information on the selected Provider; specialty, location of practice, etc. In addition, internal notes, assigned users and Key Staff.
||The Insights section of any analyze page will contain the most relevant metrics for the selected provider.
The focus of this tab is patient demographics for patients treated by the selected facility. Four tables are included:
- Patient Volume - counts of patients to evaluate the referral potential of the facility
- Patient Locations - breakdown of patient residence by County and ZIP code.
- Diagnostic Breakout by Stay - break down of patient counts by primary diagnoses based on the Trella Health Diagnostic Categories.
- Patient Age - Breakdown of patients by age
|Utilization & Quality
This section has several tables of metrics related to the selected facility and patient care post discharge.
- Home Health Utilization - a measure of the aggregated flow of patients from the selected facility to home health
- Trended Readmission Rates - This table provides a four quarter trend of Readmission rates for the selected facility
- Home Health Agency Length of Stay Post Discharge - four quarter trend of average lengths of stay at home health agencies for the selected facility
- Discharge Events by Setting - shows the flow of patients from the discharging facility to numerous post-acute destinations
- Outcomes by Setting - provides several insights into the post-acute care provided to patients discharged from the selected facility
- Patients Discharged with Home Health Instructions - This table compares outcomes for patients who were coded for home health at discharge
- Patient Diagnostic Mix - breaks down the selected facility's patients by the principle diagnosis indicated on the claim and provides metrics for trended patient counts, home health Utilization, Average Length of Stay, and Readmission rates with state and county comparisons.
- Outpatient Groups - This table provides a breakdown of patients treated at the selected facility and identified as haveing received Outpatient care on the claim
- Inpatient MS-DRG Breakout - breaks down the selected facility's patients by the MS-DRG indicated on the claim and provides metrics for patient counts, Average Length of Stay, and Readmission rates with state and county comparisons.
- BPCI Metrics - breaks down the selected facility's patients by the Bundled Payment types and provides metrics for trended readmission rates, home health Utilization, Average Length of Stay, and Readmission rates with state and county comparisons.
- Readmission Penalty Group Metrics
||Two tables show the home health agencies and SNFs that admitted patients treated by the selected facility
Article is closed for comments.